When people found out I was expecting my first child in December, I got a lot of, "Why would you want a December baby" (as if that was my goal!) and lots of, "My birthday is in December, and it's awful, people always forget or combine my gifts or wrap them in CHRISTMAS paper!"
So I made a promise to myself that I would NEVER wrap Ethan's gifts in Christmas paper. And I'd never let the Christmas festivities overshadow his special day.
Yesterday I asked Ethan what kind of birthday cake he wanted. Do you know what he said?
"I want to have a CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY. Can I have a Christmas tree cake? Can we play 'pin the star on the tree'?"
Hmmmm . . .
I guess it just depends on the person. My son seems to think celebrating Christmas for his birthday is just fine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my mom made me a christmas tree cake with those tree cakes from little Debbie or whatever brand they were. it was awesome!
I wrap most of my presents in Christmas paper year long. :) Glad he likes when his birthday is!
Lol! Well if he is asking for it then it's all good.
Post a Comment