My Thanksgiving was amazing! So wonderful. So many people I loved were in my home helping make the day so great! They all pitched in in such incredible ways that I didn't even feel overwhelmed because of how helpful everyone was! I wish I had taken more pictures. This new me (where I don't take pictures very much) is driving me crazy, but oh well! Here are a few I took with my phone:
My bro carving the turkey
The girls waiting for the feastMy cutie pie nephew
Speaking of pie . . .
Later that weekend, my sister drew Cooper these little faces which HE LOVES! He "talks" to them and smiles and laughs.
I also sang in a concert on Temple Square. It was incredible! I've been in such a crazy newborn land, that I think if I hadn't been kindly pressured into sticking with the choir, I would have dropped out. Singing in the concert helped me feel the Christmas Spirit and made my heart happy. I might have just missed that feeling all together this year without the music.
My sister and her kids came to hear us sing.
My mom sings with me. I love it!
Then we enjoyed walking around the temple and seeing the lights!
Thanksgiving was also my NINTH ANNIVERSARY! But Todd and I are celebrating that in a couple days, so more on that later. :)







4 comments:
It really was such a wonderful day and so happy you didn't feel overwhelmed. I am so glad we came up. Glad you were able to go sing- sorry we missed that part. I have a bunch of pictures I need to put up on the family web site
One of the best Thanksgiving weekends ever.
Such a lovely night on the Square...I just love going there at Christmastime.
Thanks Rachel, it was a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment