I always found a lot of joy in taking monthly photo shoots of my babies. It started with Ethan, and I've done it ever since. Always on the exact day. Always lots of fun. I think I went a little crazy with Cooper, taking pictures in various places all over the house. Here are some of my favorites:
A good morning photo on the change pad
checking out the rolls on his legs before getting dressedand a few others in his cute little clothes
I sure love this little guy, sleepless nights and all!
He's been kinda crabby today, but you'd never know it from this picture
These last two months have lasted one minute. They have also lasted a lifetime. They have been most wonderful and most difficult. But I sure wouldn't trade them for the world.
I'm just so glad Cooper is in my life!





3 comments:
I am so glad too. What a beautiful boy.
such a cutie! love the chubby legs. i'm pretty sure they're already chubbier than gray's are currently!
Gorgeous photos! WOW!
Post a Comment