Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cooper Update and Comparisons

Cooper had his two month check yesterday.  He also had to endure three shots and a blood test!  He screamed and cried, as you might imagine, but calmed down quite well in my arms.  The results of the lab work showed that he still is very low in the red blood cell department and so he is now on an iron supplement once a day.  He has to have another blood test in a month to recheck.  I know he'll be fine, but I will sure be glad when he doesn't have to have blood draws all the time anymore!  As far as height, weight, and head size . . . all three landed smack dab in the middle, making him a very well proportioned babe.  :)  I've never had a kid that wasn't off the charts, so that's a little strange, but maybe he'll zoom ahead in height in the coming months.

And for fun, a little comparison of my three kids at two months old!

Cooper Grant, at 2 months
11 pounds, 13 ounces
23 1/4 inches


Ethan Todd, at 2 months
15 pounds
25 1/4 inches


Madeline Jean, at 2 months
10 pounds, 6 ounces
23 inches

2 comments:

Mimi said...

So very interesting to see the kids. Cooper looks like Ethan does now to me. I forgot how huge Ethan was. And Madeline...just a little petite thing!

Emmy said...

I was thinking Cooper looked more like Madeline :) Maybe their hair is just more similar.
And yes. I am the same way with Ryder he is just average and it is strange after having two off the charts!
Never fun when they have to get their shots